My name is Jon and I’m the Coach. Within these pages, you will learn the basics of:
- How to identify and remove spyware from your computer
- How to prevent malware from entering your computer
- How to create webpages and use Cpanel
- How to create graphics using various programs
- Some simple HTML and programs to use to make it easy
- How to detect and avoid scams and get rich schemes
- How to stay safe online and offline
- And much, much more!
I will teach you everything I know. Most of the programs I use are absolutely free. However, some of the programs I use are fee-based. You will learn one thing for certain: in order to make money online and/or stay safe on the internet, you will need to invest a little along the way. It’s a given fact. I try to keep the paid stuff to a minimum, but there are some programs where you should not use the free versions.
I am no ‘guru’ by far but I have learned a lot throughout the years and I want to share with you all that I’ve learned. Some of the lessons I’ve learned have been ‘the hard way’. I hope you can avoid these mistakes by subscribing to this blog, connecting with me on Facebook and Twitter, and adding me to your Skype contacts so we can connect one on one. Let’s train and learn together 🙂
You can add me to Skype: jon.splashwave
Find me on Facebook, Twitter, and other places by clicking the icons at the top.